Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hi everyone....

pleease PMme if u could spare me some seeds....

Thanx millions! wavy

i believe that somewhere in da darkest night...a candle glows,
i believe for every drop of rain that falls...a flower grows....
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
nooo

Hiya NML

I have chive seeds ....and I am waiting for my yarrow to go to seed I can include those 2........Might have dill ..have to check.

Buy the way, your Portulaca is just doing great...it did grow and survive.. i am going to keep it inside for winter..

remember me?

dodge

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
PS... My horse isn't here, this is my Nitemare..
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hiya dodge....

of course i remember u my e-friend...my far away friend!! Glad to hear da Portulaca r thriving under your TLC....

Dodge....someone has promised me some chives n dill... so i'll wait for your yarrow... can u also spare me some coneflower seeds... i only have purple...saw that u have white...can u send me some...later..?

Thanx zillions....n have a nice day in da garden!

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
clap

Hi nml,

I think of you often with that lovely Portula......Tell everyone it is a Malaysia product.........
I will be only too happy to send the Yarrow and white cone flower..

It just started to bloom , I am real pleased.......What else do you need?
I have fresh danish cross seeds......The Honey bees love them.
sweet williams seeds....
Orange oriental poppy seed

Did you do any site seeking on vacation?
We been bike riding .(Motorcycle ) And enjoying our first granddaughter. Her name is Haley Grace......What a wonderful lil girl she is ..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Ohh thanx zillions dodge...n so sorry for this v late response... m seldom here lately... too much going on at work... well i do take quick peeks once in a while... just did not stay long enough to post tho...

tho many of what i got from these exchanges couldn't thrive well here in Malaysia...some didn't even grow/germinate...(n some did not get sown even...)please send me whatever u can spare... m but one stubborn gardener...!!
n what can i send u this time...? PLMK..

Naw...no sight-seeing for me...sigh we r not s lucky s u there!! Holidays mean just getting away from work for a while... n focusing on more household chores...aahh poor me...!! Envy u!!

So howz Haley Grace doing...? sure making her grandmom blissfully preoccupied..?

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
wavy

I am going to look up and see what grows in your climate and see if I can be of a greater help.......

Not many would want my life here on a farm....They want careers and fun day and nite......i love to work. On the farm..

Haley is doing great ......SHe is setting up now ..

Here she is at 8 months.

Will get to you later , after researching.
glad your well..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
aww...dodge.what an adorably beautiful baby...!! Your pic makes me wanna hold her...

wanted to post a pic of my children but could not access photobucket...gave up after trying several times n waiting sooo long...!!

Well...may b some other time...BTW i find accessing pb sooo terribly difficult lately...do u have d same prob..? or is it just our line d prob..?

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
flwr

Thanks nml;

That little Haley is loved so much .......Everyone wants to hold her. She was looking at grandpap......She wont go to him, but keeps looking an enjoying him.
Ha

Someone else said they had trouble with photobucket ........I will check it out.

barb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hiya dodge... do give her a big hug for me..!

ugh..m still not able to access my pb album!! d flag up at the right hand corner of d screen just kept waving n waving for soo long ..that i lost patience waiting..!

Howz gardening...havent seen any new posts fr u lately...?

Have a nice day....!

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
Here's some..
Hey what do I owe you yarrow and what else......

I am painting the house and canning tomatoes and peaches and playin in the mud and riding motorcycle and visiting my Haley.....And bros and sister. Picnic sunday.

I will update my list one of these days, I have oodles on the site but need to up load to photobucket......Do you use that one? Does your machine downsize large ones? It should to make it easier.. Mornings is best time to do those.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
WOW..! WOW...! WOW...!

Dodge ..i m lost for words...your beauties have me stumped!!

d first pic is another of your Mexican Shellflower, huh..? n d third r zinnias... watz d 2nd...Peruvian lily...? Beeeauuuutiful!!!

Yep i'd love some yarrow seeds....n lavender if u have... n do u have Pyrethrum or Feverfew... or Chamomile...?

Emmm i have ever so much that i want...n yet i dunno if they'd grow at all here... my Brugs grow quite big but no flowers...once in a while 1 or 2 flowers may bloom....most of the time none... may b they dont like our heat..?

i get envious looking at all d lovely flower pics our friends post...
ahh how i wish i could have drifts n drifts of fragrant lavender in my garden ... n lovely clematis... sigh wishful thinking again!!

Well between u n ....Tammy n Kratz7..n angelblossom...n Rita...n alan...n most recently Mark...n in d not too far past...Penny in Ontario...n joclyn..n Bestofour.. n PattyS.. have sent me a lot of seeds ...r u here friends...?? Thanx again... have i missed anyone...??? pleease forgive....but sadly m not able to get all to grow... well never mind...watz more important i have lovely friends here n i enjoy being here...

Have a nice day dodge...n everyone...!!

Last edited by nmlAlba-dC15; Aug 29th, 2007 at 09:56 PM.

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
mml,

Nice hearing from you again......Is classes out or beginning there? All ours have just begun a new year here.

Your zone isnt correct for our cold weather flowers......Don't feel too sad. Cause the Hot states here in USA have the same problem as you do......Florida,texas, arkansas........They can't grow the cold weather crops well.

Also We cant grow the warm weather plants that those states do......Unless we do it indoors.....Heated homes or green houses.

Now I do have yarrow for you, and lavendar.......The other 3 I don't think so..But I have to look and see what they are.. is Pyrethrum a painted daisy?/

barb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Classes r in full swing...n exams r just round d corner...

emm not sure if Pyrethrum is painted daisy... d flowers r daisylike n white... well never mind we can forget abt 'em.... if they r of daisy family...dont think they'll do well here! Sowed Painted Daisy several times...they germinate but refuse to grow....

emm i forgot ... i'd really love coneflower seeds other than purple... if u could spare me some...really appreciate ... do u have other colors...? i have d purple ones ...they seem o.k in my garden... so i suppose other colors wud b ok to, huh..??

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
:ding:

I just went out an picked white cone flowers for you.

Only cone with seeds right now.. ALL I have is pink and white.. The white is a real beauty.
I think our perennials are not the type for your short area and heat.. Suprises me the cones grow there.. My white is semi shade area and loves it.

Now I have for you
Lavender
yarrow and
white coneflower.

Picnic today at my sisters ......end of summer family thing.. SHe is 76.

Have a good week

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hi dodge...

how wuz d picnic...?? emm u must have had a terrific time..!! do share some pics here...

Wow ...can't wait for da seeds to come ....PLMK what i can send u this time...

BTW...told u before that i had registered in gardenweb... but wasn't able to login...have tried a few times...ugh wonder if i had mis-written d password i used to login.. i wrote it down in a notebook... well i'll try again when m free... very busy with a lot of end-of-semester assessments now...

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
:ding: :ding:

The picnic was GREAT you can see.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

THe Memories were priceless.............Family was all happy and fun. My sis will be 77 and she is sure loving her picnic... She moved back from Ohio 5 years ago to be with family.....Her man died and she had no kids ..This is her thing. GOd bless her .....with many more.

I am still pondering what to send to you......I was hoping to get more Orchid plants from you .. mine all died ........If you send some. Wrap roots with wet papers and put them in a plastic bag and tie the bag part way up.. Let the top out .
I am going to make you a bag soon.

barb

Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
awww dodge...thank you for sharing your family pics here...!! What a beautiful family u have..!! r u in d photo...? Thatz Haley with her mom n dad in d 2nd pic, right?

Don't worry ...when i send u d baby orchids i try to make sure they wont dry up on d way... but may not b able to do so in d very near future... promise i'll send s soon s i can....

would u like a Black pepper/Piper nigrum cutting..? Sent to some friends on d forum some time ago ... hope they r growing o.k... cant remember who i sent to tho..! aahh in d beginning i recorded my exchanges...i wasnt able to keep up n now have lost track...!!

Have a nice day...

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
bop
Nml

No I wasn't on the photo at all.......My sons family and the others are all neices and nephews, and some of the wives of nephews.......
I was behind the camera.

Thanks

barb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
500 Posts
OP Offline
500 Posts
Hiya dodge...

soo sorry for this late response... received your package yesterday...Thanx ever sooo much!!.. n d next day forced myself to make time to stop at d PO to send mine to u...

hope u'll like what i sent...but i didn't send d Black pepper cutting s u did not say u'd want it...

hope evrything will get to u o.k ...ASAP...

Hot Rod
20k Posts
Hot Rod
20k Posts
wonderful

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in February
Gardening in March
Gardening in April

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,811
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,004
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image