Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#196702 Mar 28th, 2008 at 05:15 PM
2 Images
Patriot
10k Posts
This jasmine smells so good

I can smell it all the way down the driveway. I can't believe they left it. It will probably be next to go.

And I'll be sad to see this dogwood gone.
Last edited by Bestofour; Mar 28th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
6 Comments
plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
It is really too bad that you have to lose all this Sheri! I hope they compensate you well!!!

#197800 Mar 31st, 2008 at 07:22 PM
Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts
we still have not heard one thing about that. I don't understand it. They bought out the people across the street more than a year ago.

Northern Star
30k Posts
Online Crazy
Northern Star
30k Posts
Can you dig it out and move it Sheri?

If I were you, I'd call the local planning commission to see what's going on...threaten legal action if need be. I've never heard of anyone going ahead with plans unless everything is settled first.

~~Tam~ You can bury all your troubles by digging in the dirt.
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
I had a start from a friend at work and it took. She had several roots attached and they were 6foot long or so. maybe try it???

I love my garden
Patriot
10k Posts
OP Offline
Patriot
10k Posts
I may have posted this before but the people to the right of us have done just that. And their reward is that their land has been condemned. And everything that can be done around them is to be done first, but when it gets to the point where everything that can be completed has been completed to be able to move up the road, their yard will be accosted. And the DOT guys are not allowed to talk to them at all. If my neighbor try to talk too or harrass the DOT men in any way the police are to be called. This has been turned over the I can't think of it right now (not Attorney General but the local version of that) and no money can pass hands for 2 years. It can not be brought up in court or attorney letters sent for 2 years.

plantqueen
Unregistered
plantqueen
Unregistered
shock That is terrible Sheri! I hope it all gets resolved.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in November
Gardening in December
Gardening in January

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,787
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,005
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image