Active Threads · Active Posts · Unanswered Today · Since Yesterday · This Week
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: Coffee House 2618 Tina 18 minutes ago
Yay on your vaccine, Sunny. Do you know which one?
91 1,423 Read More
Re: Coffee House 2617 JunieGirl Apr 29th, 2021 at 03:58 PM
Thanks Tina. See you there !

I'll close this one.
136 2,070 Read More
The House Plant Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Sansevieria / Snake plant - Rusty red spots at the bottom of the leaves Catherine Alexader Apr 29th, 2021 at 06:33 AM
Root rot due to overwatering is the most common issue.
If this occurs, remove any dying leaves and allow the plant to dry out more than usual. Snake plants are resilient and typically recover. However, if the plant continues to die, remove it from its pot, discard any rotted roots and leaves, and repot in fresh soil.
2 125 Read More
New Members Jump to new posts
Re: Hello!! Sunflowers Apr 28th, 2021 at 11:43 AM
Hi and welcome from me as well....are you in Brampton, Ontario?
2 71 Read More
The Tomato Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Shade and production/flowering...how much is too much? Sunflowers Apr 24th, 2021 at 10:18 AM
I have grown tomatoes in part shade before but they were a mini type and they did well. That being said, tomatoes need light and heat so I'd be a little leery about letting larger varieties grow in full shade for such a long time.
1 97 Read More
Re: I need help! NannaH Apr 23rd, 2021 at 01:31 AM
I would like to add that sometimes you can have plenty of calcium in your soil, but if you water unevenly, (way too dry followed by way too wet or tons of water in the beginning folkowed by none at all for a long time, etc.) you can also get blossom end for. The. Uneven watering causes the plants to retain calcium.
3 216 Read More
Re: Happy Birthday 🎂, Sheri ! JunieGirl Apr 22nd, 2021 at 06:19 AM
Sounds like you had a nice day, Sheri. Spending your birthday with family is always a good time.
3 65 Read More
Re: Best tasting tomatoes for me to grow? netty Apr 20th, 2021 at 05:09 PM
The best tasting tomato I have ever eaten was a 'Paul Robeson' tomato from my garden last summer. I will always grow them in my garden!
17 2,391 Read More
Newest Members
meibang, Glennda666, Catherine Alexader, Plantsaddict, NannaH, DustinM, ealbert, Vivaan, timothywhite, Tiamaria, kamejinjess, Curlycrops, Godofpie, sofiaisconfused, AliceLiddle, IanChippy, NWGardener23, Fredz, Sunflowerz🌻, Mosswood, Paul Miles, Meryamem, SBN194, Jaypee14, Alexlopez14
15,968 Registered Users
Recent Visitors
3 members (Tina, Sunflowers, JunieGirl), 204 guests, and 152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,244
Posts236,544
Average Daily Posts8
Members15,969
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tina 66
NannaH 2