Register Today!
Welcome to the A Gardeners Forum forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and access to other features.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Active Threads · Active Posts · Unanswered Today · Since Yesterday · This Week
The Banter Hall Jump to new posts
Re: Coffee House 2586 JunieGirl 2 hours ago
Good morning! Coffee is good.

Tina, I began doing that I

With veggies one time when there were to many leftover veggies to throw away and too little to serve as a side. Add to thst, that while Rod will eat them, he is not a real fan. Now I do it for ease of serving. I like veggies for themselves as well. Before Rod retired, I often are roasted veggies for my lunch.
50 391 Read More
Re: Coffee House 2585 JunieGirl Jan 19th, 2020 at 04:43 AM
sleep well my friends...

see you all in 2586.....hot beverages are ready and waiting...

this one is closed......
108 1,109 Read More
Site News Jump to new posts
Re: Forum Downtime Transparency Sunflowers Jan 18th, 2020 at 12:47 PM
Jeepers, what a mess for you to have to deal with.
3 54 Read More
Re: Coffeehouse 2584... JunieGirl Jan 7th, 2020 at 12:22 AM
I got ahold of James..this afternoon..he fixed it.
127 1,808 Read More
Re: Happy New Year. 2020 !!! Sunflowers Jan 1st, 2020 at 04:34 PM
Happy New Year from me as well, may this year bring happiness and good health to all kissie
1 35 Read More
The House Plant Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Plant help 1.0 Sunflowers Dec 30th, 2019 at 05:09 PM
It looks like you have a Philodendron.....perhaps a Gloriosum. I hope someone else can help....we don't see those type of houseplants here.
1 67 Read More
Newest Members
James thelesser, Julia Guillen, Angela Williams, Nibeshe, JohnMN, Robert Turner, strhythm, Not_so_green_thumb, Ninja Nana, Whittier 63, DaveDorsett, Addyboi, CaptR, chase, Kinesic, Debbi, paodlreyes, JulietGarden, cramery, enmanuey, arigg, Marjan G, gnappi, flowertower88, BpageGardeners
15895 Registered Users
Recent Visitors
4 registered members (JunieGirl, Tina, Sunflowers, Gremelin), 116 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in December
Gardening in January
Gardening in February

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (this does not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,149
Posts232,129
Average Daily Posts10
Members15,895
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
JunieGirl 119
Tina 94