I was sitting on the patio waiting on the 7:00 Hummingbird, and I looked up at the sky* we were expecting rain,* and saw a little boy sitting on his bended knees and looking to be smiling while playing If you look between him and the larger dark cloud it looks like a heart :ding: can you see it??
But After I cropped the picture and saw the look on his face It appears this little devious boy up yonder is pushing a rain cloud away, we need rain soooooooo bad! This Kid has no Heart! after all,, can you see his horns on this next picture??
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your
referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).